Our client is a well-established private health care provider based in the center of Cheltenham. They are looking to recruit an Appointment Coordinator who will support the team speaking to patients and managing appointments for the office on the phones as well as dealing with online appointment requests.
- Respond to inbound and outbound calls to schedule and reschedule appointments.
- Manage the online contact forms by contacting and scheduling appointments for those patients.
- Advise customers on our products and services and solve any issues.
- Provide excellent customer service and supporting the business in meeting targets and growing our client base.
- Accurately input customer information and keep record up to date in line with data protection.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the hearing or healthcare industry, although not essential
- Experience in a customer facing role providing exceptional service
- Drive to meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised and motivated individual. Apply using the form below.