Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
My client is an award-winning national insurer with a reputation for exceptional customer service and quality. They have an established and loyal client base and are keen to expand this sustainably over the next 3 to 5 years. They are also recognised within the industry as a great place to work and place real value in their people.
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager who will play an integral role in delivering long term strategy to build sustainable and profitable growth. You will be delivering excellent team leadership to drive performance and deliver sales targets whilst ensuring that industry leading levels of customer retention are maintained.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Managing direct reports across customer services, sales, marketing and administration to maximise business performance.
- Supporting delivery of commercial and High Net Worth sales by building the sales pipeline
- Ensuring team members are trained to deliver against the company’s regulatory standards, monitoring compliance performance on an ongoing basis
- Leading the coordination and supervision of staff to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer service
- Coordinating the recruitment and induction of new starters to ensure the business is efficiently staffed and meeting its objectives
- Planning and leading strategically aligned sales and marketing initiatives across all business areas to build a pipeline of opportunities
- Contributing to the effective running of the business including managing and directing correspondence, processing renewals and maintaining customer relationships
- A track record of managing teams in the financial services environment
- Experience managing recruitment and induction of staff
- Experience coaching individuals to meet standards required
- Ability to build relationships across teams and communicate across the business hierarchy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence at all times
- Experience working independently and problem solve using own judgement
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and packages
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking for their next challenge – in return my client is offering a competitive salary and an excellent place to work.