£25,000 – £30,000
My client is an award-winning national insurer with a reputation for exceptional customer service and quality. They have an established and loyal client base and are keen to expand this sustainably over the next 3 to 5 years. They are also recognised within the industry as a great place to work and place real value in their people.
We are looking for a claims advisor to deliver exceptional customer service and play a crucial role in delivering our client’s long-term strategy. The ideal candidate will enable the efficient management of claims, ensuring industry leading levels of care to drive high levels of customer retention.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Providing first class advice to customers, ensuring their insurance claims are managed attentively through the management process, providing a first class service
- Resolving complex claims cases and finalizing settlements to ensure a fair customer outcome is delivered
- Liaising with parties inside and outside the firm resolving claims beyond the delegated limits of authority
- Developing long term profitable relationships with existing client by being attentive to their needs
- Developing and building strong relationships with internal colleagues across the business
- Managing day to day relationships with customers efficiently, delivering on promises in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience working in a claims environment, delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- A proven track record building strong long-term relationships with colleagues and customers
- Display high levels of integrity and trust in everything they do
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience succeeding in an office environment
- A self starter that shows drive and hinger to achieve excellent results
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking for their next challenge – in return my client is offering a competitive salary and an excellent place to work. Apply now!!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent