My client is a specialist networks, communications, and insight agency, focused on the global renewable energy markets. Following sustained growth, they are looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to develop and drive a world-class CRM / data strategy to enable then to gain customer insights and make better decisions that will ultimately benefit their members.
CRM is at the heart of their organisation, ensuring they continue to deliver first-class customer service. The successful candidate will work with all business areas to plan and develop a CRM / data strategy that adapts to changing business needs and give them a competitive edge. This will include liaising closely with and influencing senior executives to ensure your strategy supports change programmes and creates a truly data-driven organisation.
- Creating a clear data focus within their marketing contact base; clearing, cleaning and tagging data more effectively in order to strengthen existing sales & marketing.
- Working with the senior team to formulate and run targeted, measurable, marketing campaigns focused around the business’ key product and service offering.
- As the champion for the CRM strategy you will ensure that all data systems feed into one core location that can be interrogated by the team and linked dynamically to advertising channels, website and email. An understanding of ‘best in class’ CRM tools is essential.
- Refining and shaping existing content management system, in order to create efficiencies in existing sales and marketing efforts.
- Manage key vendor relationships and databases in formulating strategies, strategy execution, asset delivery management as well as the testing of all SMS, emails & other multi-channel communications.
- Implement relevant & approved online marketing campaigns as we other cross-platform communications.
- Guide CRM campaigns and introduce new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends
- Monitor & conduct research on trends in the CRM field to identify emerging opportunities that my client can capitalise on and gain a competitive advantage with.
- Share new and emerging CRM best practice across the business
- Drive deeper, more meaningful commercial engagement from prospective client accounts and at the same time,
- Develop and grow identified target accounts, that my client has not yet established a trusted, commercial relationship with.
- As well as setting direction, this individual will be required to roll up their sleeves and lead by example.
- Demonstrable substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, data mining, database marketing and email marketing.
- DemonstrabeB2B marketing experience.
- Experience of using HubSpot is a desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with multiple communication channels in consumer interaction
- Experience in basic set-ups & development of corporate level CRM programmes & campaigns
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication.
- Have a proven ability to manage projects to deadline.
- Have a proven ability to work within a small team.
- Be knowledgeable of marketing and brand communication techniques.
- Be confident in building and developing strong senior client relationships.
- Offer strong account management, project management and organisation skills.
- Have a good knowledge of marketing, management, budgeting, and planning.
- Offer up excellent negotiating skills, confidence, and discretion.
- Have an interest in renewable energy, maritime, and financial services markets.
- Confident and outgoing manner with solid written and verbal skills.
- Be able to develop and execute against a plan that meets account-based sales and marketing targets and drives customer experience efficiently and effectively.
- Ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic and vibrant team within a fast growth, entrepreneurial business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data focused marketer to really make an impact with a business that is on a upward trajectory. Apply today!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Mon- Fri
Salary: £32,000.00-£40,000.00 per year (yearly bonus)
Benefits: Casual dress and working from home
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred)
Experience: CRM Marketing: 2 years (required)
To apply, please complete the form below.