Home based with travel to Redditch Office
Up to £25,000 per annum
Our client is in the financial services sector based in strategic locations across the UK. They are constantly looking to evolve the business as a market leader, implementing new technologies to provide an outstanding service to clients. Our client is recruiting due to continued growth and success and there is potential for career progression and development with them.
We are looking for a developing, high potential HR Analyst to drive efficiencies through systems, automation, processes and data insight. The ideal candidate is passionate for process improvement, with an analytical mind and a strong customer ethic.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Undertaking the role of HRIS systems admin, including system configuration and acting as first point of contact for technical queries.
- Working in partnership with stakeholders to produce data packs, reports and dashboards that provide insight on business needs.
- Providing data insight to support people related initiatives and projects.
- Employing visualisation tools to present management information.
- Maintaining data integrity via audits and quality checking procedures.
- Administering process improvement outputs and procedure changes.
- Supporting the HR administrative service, providing cover if needed.
- Driving activity to positively influence the Group HR KPI’s, focusing on team effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Business or HR degree
- Analytical and data driven
- Advanced Excel skills and an understanding of online database systems
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable, with a proven ability to juggle conflicting priorities whilst working at pace
- High emotional intelligence
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and to drive their career and others.