Home based with travel to Redditch Office
Up to £45,000
Our client is in the financial services sector based in strategic locations across the UK. They are constantly looking to evolve the business as a market leader, implementing new technologies to provide an outstanding service to clients. Our client is recruiting due to continued growth and success and there is potential for career progression and development with them.
We are looking for a Talent Development Partner to support the Group HR director in defining, planning and operationalizing the Group People Strategy. The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a strong track record, great judgement and decision making.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Developing and delivering the Group People Plan to ensure the business is sufficiently skilled to meet it’s changing requirements.
- Use data and MI to gain insight into commercial trends and priorities, working with stakeholders to drive productivity with people related development activities and interventions.
- Champion a high-performance culture, taking ownership for the annual performance management cycle and associated activities.
- Establish a leadership framework and development program to drive management skills and capabilities.
- Manage and deliver a talent proposition that motivates, develops and retains high performing employees.
- Create a pipeline of developing talent from apprenticeship and early career pathways through to senior leadership.
- Support the succession planning process across the business to drive development activities in critical areas to mitigate business risk.
- Undertake projects to drive improvement and positively influence HR KPI’s.
- Support and develop Group HR team members to achieve higher performance.
- CIPD qualified
- Experience delivering talent and development initiatives
- Proven capability as a strategic planner
- Learning and development experience, including early careers
- Experience leading and delivering projects
- Commercially focused and driven
- Results driven with credible judgment and decision making
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence at all levels of the business
- Flexible and adaptable, with proven ability to balance conflicting prioritise whilst working at pace
- Inquisitive, creative and improvement focused
- High emotional intelligence
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and to drive their career and others. Apply now!