Marketing Campaign Manager – B2B
Work from home with 1 day a week required in the Burford Office
Our client is a leading Telecommunications specialist whose technology is used by thousands of people around the world on a daily basis and they have a top 10 ranking in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Due to exceptional year on year growth and expansion into new territories and markets they are looking to recruit a Marketing Campaign Manager .This role is an integral part of the sales and marketing team, ensuring that marketing campaigns are driving a consistent number of relevant leads for the sales team. This role will lead the execution of campaigns across all B2B channels with an eye on maintaining a strong return on investment.
The successful candidate will:
- Co-ordinate activity with the sales team to ensure a joined-up approach
- Understand my client’s target customers
- Run programs to deliver a consistent flow of qualified leads
- Align campaigns with sales requirements and industry trends
- Build and execute nurture campaigns for new and existing customers
- Manage key marketing channels, including email, content & social
- Identify key opportunities to drive demand generation through webinars, partnerships, and events
- Ensure the end-to-end customer journey is optimised for maximum potential
To be considered for this role we would expect your CV to demonstrate significant experience in business-to-business marketing with a strong data focus and a growth mindset. You will have in-depth knowledge and experience across digital platforms and show you can deliver against targets and ROI. We will expect you to be CIM qualified and HubSpot experience would be advantageous to the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting technology brand and advance your B2B marketing career – apply today!!