As my client continues to expand, they are on the lookout for a first class, highly capable individual to come and join their team as an Office Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the efficient day-to-day running of my client’s office whilst supporting the Leadership Team and key team members with admin duties. Reporting to the Directors, the role requires empathy, energy and high levels of organisation to support the fast-growth business.
The Duties & Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Planning & deploying services across their three sites to ensure sufficient resources are available and be the principle point of liaison between all the offices.
- To oversee and manage staff absences and holidays.
- To provide facilities and property management including IT and telephony resources and work with providers to seek system and process improvements.
- Oversee Health & Safety
- Undertake management of basic HR processes including onboarding new starters, maintaining a log of checks, and liaising with the HR advisors.
- Work with line managers to coordinate training planning across the business, (including team meetings), staff appraisals and reviews.
- Provide line management to the administration team.
- Identify and recommend process improvements and manage all internal communications.
- A proven track record in an operations or office management role
- The ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and third parties.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office, (especially Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Track record in problem solving and proactive management of situations.
- Hardworking, honest, great team player and desire to be the best
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking for their next challenge – in return my client is offering an excellent salary and a fantastic place to work.