Our client is a well-established private healthcare business based in the centre of Cheltenham. They are looking to recruit a receptionist / administrator who will support both the leadership team, meet and greet patients and visitors plus help run a busy reception desk, dealing with phone based enquiries, booking appointments etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that the office procedures are followed and maintained with patient notes being updated on the electronic system accurately and promptly.
- Order any equipment / stock required and also book a follow up appointment for the patient, ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled as needed.
- The successful candidate will be the meet-and-greet representative of the company and offer a support service.
- You will prepare the notes ready for the following week/days’ appointments being sure to speak to the appropriate senior member of staff of any specific needs.
- Supporting colleagues and the other office locations, you will be flexible in being able to work from other nearby offices in the event that cover is required for holiday and/or sickness ensuring that the office is open to all patients and taking receipt of all telephone calls.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Competitive basic salary
- auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays on a pro-rata basis dependent upon agreed working hours increasing to 25 days holiday in the 3rd year of employment.
- All equipment to perform the role including a company laptop or PC as required.
- A friendly working environment
If you have previous customer service experience and would like the opportunity to work in a professional and friendly environment then please apply using the form below.