Our client is a well-established private healthcare business based in the centre of Verwood. They are looking to recruit a receptionist / administrator who will support both the leadership team, meet and greet patients and visitors plus help run a busy reception desk, dealing with phone based enquiries, booking appointments etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that the office procedures are followed and maintained with patient notes being updated on the electronic system accurately and promptly.
- Order any equipment / stock required and also book a follow up appointment for the patient, ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled as needed.
- The successful candidate will be the meet-and-greet representative of the company and offer a support service.
- You will prepare the notes ready for the following week/days’ appointments being sure to speak to the appropriate senior member of staff of any specific needs.
- Supporting colleagues and the other office locations, you will be flexible in being able to work from other nearby offices in the event that cover is required for holiday and/or sickness ensuring that the office is open to all patients and taking receipt of all telephone calls.
- Welcome – Responsible for the opening of the Centre ready for a 9.00am start, welcoming of patients / prospective patients to the Centre and offering of refreshments as well as ensuring that the Centre is always kept neat and tidy.
- Diary Management – Make, cancel or alter clinic appointments using the approved CRM system either face-2-face with a patient/prospective patient or via the telephone. This includes supporting other Centres’ patients/prospective patients with appointments as required.
- Orders – Dealing with information of a private and confidential nature, you will work with the Hearing Aid Audiologist/Ear Wax Removal Technician, to ensure that patient care is always put first and that any hearing aid systems, or accessories, are ordered, received and checked and delivered to the Hearing Aid Audiologist/Ear Wax Removal Technician in time for the pre-arranged appointment at the Centre.
- Ordering of Stock for the Cheltenham head office Centre for the audiologist team whilst being mindful of costs and usage of items.
- Payments – Obtaining/Taking payments either within the Centre and face-2-face or via the telephone from patients and updating the approved CRM system accordingly. Balancing the petty cash tin.
- Marketing – Supporting the marketing of the company and your Centre, attending the annual Hearing Show, sending out letters as required and instructed by the marketing team and capturing data as necessary. Updating posters or displays for your Centre and informing the team of any local events which could be useful for marketing purposes.
- H&S – H&S liaison for the Centre including fire alarm tests, fire extinguishers and any improvements required to ensure that the Centre continually improvise its Fire Risk Assessment always being mindful of any expenditure and seeking approval. Work with the Director’s Personal Assistant in relation to H&S.
- Patient Care – Receiving of any complaints, acknowledging them with the Director’s PA and Directors for action
- Creation of any notifications for the office doors/windows in agreement with the Director’s and sharing of agreed notices with the wider team
- Competitive basic salary
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays on a pro-rata basis dependent upon agreed working hours increasing to 25 days holiday in the 3rd year of employment.
- All equipment to perform the role including a company laptop or PC as required.
- A friendly working environment
If you have previous customer service experience and would like the opportunity to work in a professional and friendly environment then please get in touch using the form below.