Home based with travel to Redditch Office
Up to £45,000
Our client is in the financial services sector based in strategic locations across the UK. They are constantly looking to evolve the business as a market leader, implementing new technologies to provide an outstanding service to clients. Our client is recruiting due to continued growth and success and there is potential for career progression and development with them.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to oversee the development and delivery of resourcing solutions across our network of debt collections and other services. The ideal candidate must have excellent time management skills to deliver and manage large-scale recruitment campaigns and delivering recruitment targets in a tight time-frame.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Lead, motivate and develop team members and colleagues to achieve outstanding performance everyday.
- Overseeing and leading the development of end-to-end recruitment strategies, including management of ad hoc and complex vacancies.
- Working with Group HR and business leaders to clarify all resource requirements, providing support of role definition and benchmarking.
- Working collaboratively with members of the HR team to identify and implement areas for development in the talent acquisition strategy
- Grow and develop stakeholder relationships to ensure appropriate services that offer value for investment.
- Coordinating the onboarding process and ensuring a positive candidate journey is experienced, every time.
- Contribute to the delivery and development of the Group attraction strategy and relevant employee brand activities.
- Produce regular reporting to provide insight to the stakeholders on the success and progress of recruitment campaigns.
- Drive activity to positively influence the Group’s HR KPI’s.
- Experience of large-scale recruitment campaign set-up and management
- Results driven and demonstrable success delivering against recruitment targets
- Strong understanding of HR systems
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience owning and successfully running projects
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to manage conflicting prioritise efficiently
- Inquisitive, creative and improvement focused
- High emotional intelligence
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and to drive their career and others. Apply now!!