Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Full-time, permanent position
We are recruiting for a Which-Award-winning national insurer who excels in providing products of exceptional quality, industry-leading levels of customer service, and are renowned for retaining their customers. The organization is also officially recognized as being a ‘great place to work’ and they offer stability, in-depth training and a chance to start or continue your career path – customer service and beyond – within the financial services industry.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive Team Leader. The right candidate will be responsible for prioritizing the team’s workload and allocating resources whilst motivating and exceeding business, team and individual targets. Reporting to the Business Manager, the role requires an ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The Duties & Responsibilities of the role are varied but include:
- Promote trust, openness, honesty and fairness
- Prioritising the team’s workload and allocating resource accordingly
- Motivate and exceed business, team and individual targets
- To assist with the management, coaching and mentoring of the team
- Manage all ad hoc tasks as and when requested by the Business Manager
- Deal with / escalate; any identified risks in line with competency and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure all team members are performing to their best of their abilities whilst complying to company policies and procedures
- Ensure all tasks and objectives are met with agreed SLAs fulfilling monthly targets / MI
- A proven track record in the insurance industry (5 Years +) and team management experience (2 Years +)
- An insurance qualification would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent ability to coach and mentor a team
- Highly organised and possess strong planning skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to problem solve and receptive to change
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking for their next challenge – in return my client is offering a competitive salary and an excellent place to work. Apply now!