Location: Work from Home, the successful candidate will need to be based within 25 miles of OX7 6XU
Our client is a leading Telecommunications specialist whose technology is used by thousands of people around the world on a daily basis and they have a top 10 ranking in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Due to exceptional year on year growth and expansion into new territories and markets they have created the role of Technical Customer Advisor who will provide order processing support for Customers and Partners and deal with all related queries and build strong relationships throughout.
Accountabilities of this role:
- Processing and management of customer orders
- Maintaining accurate customer information
- Provide general customer service support to internal and external customers / partners via phone, email and analysing CRM tickets.
- Ownership of customer issues and coordinate with relevant parties to enable fast and right-first-time resolutions
- Maintain the Company Care support documents.
- Provide sales order support for Warranty Returns.
- Maintenance Customer Service records and log as appropriate
- Other duties as required in order to cover areas of care during peaks in workloads, holiday or sickness.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- At least 3 years administration experience in a Customer Service role
- Possess an analytical mind and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Confident decision maker and implementer
- Highly customer-focused, a excellent communicator
- Comfortable working in an agile, collaborative team environment
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- Personal career opportunities as we scale
- A dynamic team culture with an employee-wide bonus scheme linked to annual results
- An autonomous role where you are master of your own destiny
This role comes with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits so if you are looking to build a career within the Telecoms sector or have exceptional customer service skills apply today!