Location: Work From Home but the successful candidate will need to be based within 25 miles of OX7 6XU
Our client is a leading Telecommunications specialist whose technology is used by thousands of people around the world on a daily basis and they have a top 10 ranking in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Due to exceptional year on year growth and expansion into new territories and markets they have created the role of Technical Helpdesk Advisor to coordinate and manage end-to-end customer and partner technical support. Someone who can liaise successfully with clients to resolve issues via phone or ticket management, but who also possesses excellent system diagnostic skills.
You will be an experienced professional looking to join a company which will enable you to achieve a personal best, as well as a company best.
Purpose of the role:
- Reporting to my clients Head of Customer Service, you will provide comprehensive and highly responsive technical support to our customers and partners via phone, email and CRM tickets.
- You will be able to analyse and resolve all levels of tickets – from simple headset replacements to head-scratching complex technical issues. As a proactive problem-solver, you will regard obstacles as challenges and catalysts for leading change.
- As well as being a techie at heart, you will be ’people first, process second’ when liaising with clients to reassure and swiftly resolve issues when things don’t go according to plan!
The role is currently remote and going forward we expect there to be a balance between home and office working, so we are looking for someone located within 25 miles of our Oxford office.
Accountabilities of this role:
- Provide full technical support to our customers and partners, resolving some tickets yourself and also assigning other tickets to team members according to their areas of expertise.
- Manage the ticket workflow end-to-end, from creation to closure.
- Take full ownership of ticket reporting. Create weekly HubSpot reports, flagging possible bottlenecks and heads-ups on customer impact.
- Identify any weaker areas in the team and know how to address them with additional team training.
- Maintain company care support documentation, records and logs.
- Support Warranty Returns triage and admin support.
- Provide out-of-hours support (on rota) as required for rollouts and pre-booked engineer visits. Cover all areas of VoCoVo Care as required i.e. during peak periods, holiday or sickness cover.
What does success look like?
- Resolve 90% of customer queries and tickets first time using KB or Portal.
- Ensure Customer Care tickets are managed to the agreed SLA.
- Manage the ticket workflow so that tickets are correctly assigned, warranty returns triaged and logs updated in the agreed timeframe.
- Be fully conversant with all business-critical Technical Care processes and able to pick up any ticket to cover a colleague if necessary.
- Ensure all records and logs are up to date with a summary page.
- Review, update and maintain support documents for accuracy.
Skills and qualifications required
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Experienced technical problem solver. Possess an analytical mind and take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Confident decision maker and implementer
- Highly customer-focused, a powerful communicator
- Comfortable working in an agile, collaborative team environment
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- A truly unique challenge in one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies
- Lots of personal career opportunities as we scale up.
- A future-facing business with the goal of becoming a Times Top 100 Company
- Team culture with an employee-wide bonus scheme linked to annual results.
- A sector where you will see the outcomes of your work at use in everyday life.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday + bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance & Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Free on-site company parking
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Training & development