Location: Work From Home, the successful candidate will need to be based within 25 miles of Oxford
Our client is a leading Telecommunications specialist whose technology is used by thousands of people around the world on a daily basis and they have a top 10 ranking in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Due to exceptional year on year growth and expansion into new territories and markets they have created the role of Technical Helpdesk Specialist to coordinate and manage end-to-end customer and partner technical support. Someone who can liaise successfully with clients to resolve issues via phone or ticket management, but who also possesses excellent system diagnostic skills.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service you will be a 3rd line support to our Customers and Partners, from POC, through installation and the ongoing care of my client’s systems.
Providing system diagnostics and issue resolution, both over the phone and via ticket management.
The role is currently remote and going forward we expect there to be a balance between home and office working, so we are looking for someone located within 25 miles of our Oxford office.
Accountabilities of this role:
- Developing configurations for my client’s solutions as required to satisfy customer orders.
- Technical support to Customers via phone, email and HubSpot tickets
- Warranty assessment cover
- Maintenance of records and logs as appropriate.
- Product expert for all systems
- Other duties as required in order to cover areas of my client during peaks in workloads, holiday or sickness.
- Provide out of hours support for rollouts on rota and pre-booked engineer visits.
What does success look like?
- Able to resolve 90% of customer queries and tickets first time with the use of the right tools: Portal and Hubspot
- Customer Care tickets for medium / high level issues are managed within the agreed metric.
- Tickets are assigned to the correct person within the agreed timeframe.
- Completion of all products customer-specific configurations to meet deadline requirements of Customer Projects
- Trained on business-critical Technical Care processes and able to provide a level of cover when required.
- Support documents are regularly reviewed and updated to the most current information.
- Information from investigations is collated and used for process and product improvement.
Skills and qualifications required:
- At least 3 years previous experience working in a similar role, with technical customer contact.
- High level of technical software/firmware knowledge
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent communicator
- Proven ability to train others in technical areas.
- High attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills and natural inquiring mind
- A relevant qualification and/or a proven genuine interest in tech and how it works
What my client can offer you:
- A truly unique challenge in one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies
- Lots of personal career opportunities as we scale up
- A future-facing business with the goal of becoming a Times Top 100 Company
- Team culture with an employee-wide bonus scheme linked to annual results
- A sector where you will see the outcomes of your work at use in everyday life
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday + bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance & Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Free on-site company parking
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Training & development